A good entry-level good scenario, offline game or operation ?

Nike-Ajax

Hi All
I am slowly transitioning into the Commander role. I want to train to be less of a burden on multiplayer, but find it really hard to find a good scenario, offline game or operation that is a entry-level which is to say is not too hard. And which as the same time is educational  - and maybe  ... fun ... ?

SO ... has anyone got a good suggestion?
And where do I find it?

Many thanks in advance.

Kind Regards N-A

My suggestion is; dont worry about being a burden in multiplayer, just be familiar with the Fire Control System basics and jump in.

Otherwise, theres some info and suggestions in the Starter_Pack

The Camp Hornfelt missions are good, and you can open the scenario in the Mission Editor and change the vehicle types if you want (im assuming its not PW protected)

Hope to see you in a TGIF sometime :)

Cheers

>Hmmmm.... seems I might actually be able to participate this saturday morning/middle of the night. As I have sent the family across the country to my sister-in-law and mother-in-law.

Whom I sadly will not be able to see then...

Ah the sacrifice, the humanity ...

2 hours ago, Nike-Ajax said:

Do you guys need 5-10 minutes alone for undisturbed face-to-something interaction :x ...... ahem .... ?

xD

Also thanks for the kind words regardless of orifice of origin

ahahahaha and here we thought you wanted to watch :D

14 hours ago, Zaphod said:

ahahahaha and here we thought you wanted to watch :D

Well .... who am I to judge, but to my taste there is a lack of female anatomy in the interaction. B| Now if you both were of the female persuasion, then things would be very different indeed... :P

1 hour ago, Nike-Ajax said:

Well .... who am I to judge, but to my taste there is a lack of female anatomy in the interaction. B| Now if you both were of the female persuasion, then things would be very different indeed... :P

Awww you sound shy lol :D

5 minutes ago, ashdivay said:

Poor/funny choice  of words. Specially considering you're speaking with Zaphod. 

Look at the posts:

Actually I was talking to Bond_Villian  but Zaphods gun is always warm and has a round in the breach ...

And since he is a nice guy I can do him a favour as a pal and pull the lanyard ...

Edited by Nike-Ajax

• 2 weeks later...