BM-15 PELE issue

Rotareneg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Well, I wouldn't want to create the impression that it'll be part of an update of the PE this year. The new terrain engine with a few related features will be the final update for version 4.0. Anything beyond that will be wrapped into a new major release, maybe end of 2018.

To the extent that the current BM-15 PELE underperforms against light armored vehicles - we will investigate the matter, and if there's an actual bug within the current model (rather than a limitation of an otherwise correct implementation) we might still fix it ... if the amount of effort is in a reasonable relation to the gains. Sadly, we have to be somewhat economical in our approach as to what to fix, when, and in what order. I suppose we're all on the same page when I say that if we were forced to make a choice between investing time into the new terrain engine or fixing this specific issue, we'd rather go for the new terrain.