Resume last view

Red2112

Iam not sure if you can do this but...

Can you resume your last view?  As in if your in the TC position with two levels of high turret (so your un-buttoned and outside) while driving, then you move to your gunner position and you want to go back to that outside un-buttoned TC view.  As it is, if you want to do so, you have to go to the TC view, hit the "Q" twice to climb up the turret and then your there.

It would be convenient to go from gunner (or any other view) to that TC outside view with just one key stroke.  Maybe you can but I havent found it in the manual, or know how to do it.  

What are the Alt+F1,F2,F3,F4 views for?

I think your stuck with  the F7/Q/Q combo.

The Alt-F views I think depend on the vehicle and how many views are needed.  For example the M60A3's F2 view for the gunner is the GPS thermal view and the Alt-F2 view is the GPS daylight view (the TC's views for the same are the thermal extension and the LRF view).  F3 for the TC is the daylight sight for the M85 and Alt-F3 is for the passive sight of the M85.

• Members

Yep.

The inherent logic being that normally you shouldn't expose yourself too much (bad habits of some tank commanders notwithstanding). Therefore the AI always resumed the least risky body position, so it must be a conscious decision of yours to present not only your head but also your bare, manly chest to incoming bullets.

6 hours ago, Ssnake said:

Yep.

The inherent logic being that normally you shouldn't expose yourself too much (bad habits of some tank commanders notwithstanding). Therefore the AI always resumed the least risky body position, so it must be a conscious decision of yours to present not only your head but also your bare, manly chest to incoming bullets.

In a way I was expecting a answer like this B| It´s logical or normal to do so (not to be exposed).  It´s just that it´s difficult to have outside peripheral awareness while inside. Yeah I know, the life of a tanker is a tough one!

To be honest it has more to do with not cheating in-game by not using the F8 view and playing in a realistic way as much as one can.  I´ll just have to practise more.  Now button up and drive on son!

Thank you both for your help.