Control issues

tempusmurphy

I seem to be having some control issues, when spawning in the view just spins round... I had the same issue a while back and was cured very quickly (cheeers ssnake) I have tried the same fix .. just by setting the preferences on my stick to preferred device but this time that isn't

working..

I am using a saitek X55 .. I did also have some Leo bodnar usb interface cards running but I have disconnected them (thought they were interfering) but the problem still persists  

cheers all ... and looking forward to the new terrain 

cheers for the quick response.. tried the centre joystick  Alt-j command and the spinning stopped .... (yay) ... but now it seems there is no input at all from the stick ... it shows up on the control assignments and I have tried the refresh joystick  

Also check that your throttle or any joystick on your hotas isn't doing movement. Oh and check under windows game controllers that it isn't seeing the hotas as the default device. Make sure joystick is the default device (under properties in game controllers)

Edited by DarkAngel

one further small issue with this fantastic piece of software ... the control programming ... my god is it a pain :) is there any way to clear all joystick inputs to start with a blank page, without having to delete each one at a time 

cheers