Mugs! Posters! Mousepads! Magnets!

Ssnake

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ask Cafepress. We merely have a shop front under the Cafepress umbrella - as much as we may try to make it appear as an eSim Games shop. The basic concept is that we provide the artwork and receive about 10% from the proceeds (like I wrote, eSim Games will make millions from mug sales, if millions of mugs can be sold). So, we have zero influence on how exactly Cafepress runs their business. We could only pick a different company that offers a similar service, and we chose Cafepress for a number of good reasons.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

On the other hand, the camo pattern backgrounds (at least the German Flecktarn) work better on the magnets than I expected. There isn't much space left on my fridge now, however.

Seems like I have to buy a new fridge.

Well my experience with Cafepress hasn't been great. Ordered two mugs, two mouse pads and a poster. The poster showed up but the mugs and mouse pads went who knows where. I've been credited the mugs and they're re-shipping the pads. Once bitten twice shy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Members

Save 25% off orders from CafePress.com, excluding shipping charges, gift wrap charges and applicable sales tax. Coupon code SUMMERBREAK must be entered at checkout. Promotion starts on June 1, 2018, at 12:00 a.m. (ET) and ends on June 30, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. (ET).

On 6/13/2018 at 4:04 PM, Gibsonm said:

FYI,

The above code does not work for Australia at least.

Perhaps US only?

Just to close this off.

I contacted the Customer Service people at CafePress and their response was:

Unfortunately, coupons do not apply to shop items, 030 products. I have provided the coupon details below. Thank you and have a great day!

Save 25% off orders from CafePress.com, excluding shipping charges, gift wrap charges and applicable sales tax. Coupon code SUMMERBREAK must be entered at checkout. Promotion starts on June 1, 2018, at 12:00 a.m. (ET) and ends on June 30, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. (ET). Offer applies only to orders from the CafePress Marketplace and Create and Buy. Discount does not apply to mousepads, flat cards, invitations, specially-priced CafePress products, fulfillment products, bulk orders, or any product numbers starting in 030. Offer valid online at CafePress.com only, cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotions, and may change, be modified or cancelled at any time without notice. This promotion cannot be applied to past orders. 

The mugs I ordered were:

030-52818902 Fv107 Scimitar Mugs Color: White Size: Large

030-52823510 Chieftain X2 Mugs Color: White Size: Large

030-52823511 Aslav-25 X2 Mugs Color: White Size: Large

All of which start with "030" :(

Maybe magnets and posters don't start with 030 (mousepads are mentioned in the fine print above)?

Edited by Gibsonm