Welcome to Steelbeasts.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ssnake

Mugs! Posters! Mousepads! Magnets!

67 posts in this topic
On 28.5.2017 at 9:12 PM, Froggy said:

Guess wich one I ordered?

The same one that i will order ?

7 hours ago, Gibsonm said:

Ah Ok just didn't see any of that on the Magnets page?

They hide it in the "show large picture", and there in a "product details" section. Very clever.

Ech ... I wanna buy it all and the wifes reaction be damned. However I dont want to pay Danish Import tax and all the other crap. Can I buy it from Germany ?

Ask Cafepress. We merely have a shop front under the Cafepress umbrella - as much as we may try to make it appear as an eSim Games shop. The basic concept is that we provide the artwork and receive about 10% from the proceeds (like I wrote, eSim Games will make millions from mug sales, if millions of mugs can be sold). So, we have zero influence on how exactly Cafepress runs their business. We could only pick a different company that offers a similar service, and we chose Cafepress for a number of good reasons.

Got my mugs and I'm happy with them, but sadly the commander's machine gun on the M1 and T72 are missing. Didn't notice them missing in the gallery before I ordered (no biggie, but beware).

On the other hand, the camo pattern backgrounds (at least the German Flecktarn) work better on the magnets than I expected. There isn't much space left on my fridge now, however.

Seems like I have to buy a new fridge.

Well my experience with Cafepress hasn't been great. Ordered two mugs, two mouse pads and a poster. The poster showed up but the mugs and mouse pads went who knows where. I've been credited the mugs and they're re-shipping the pads. Once bitten twice shy

Oh.

So far all my test orders arrived.

Really love how huge the mugs are! It's almost double size of my regular mugs! More coffe for my soul per mug, love it! 

/KT

Yeah ... I figured that if the small mugs were practically the same price we could just as well go for the manly size. :)

On 7/1/2017 at 11:13 AM, Ssnake said:

Yeah ... I figured that if the small mugs were practically the same price we could just as well go for the manly size. :)

And Doggie approved by my dog Hex!

IMG_1886.JPG

Awards