Welcome to Steelbeasts.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

inexus

http://www.esimgames.com is out of memory..

Hi,

Just want to let the esim guys know that your web site is having some difficulties. 

The page keeps throwing this exception:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 273 bytes) in /home/alwwwesi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-statistics/vendor/browscap/browscap-php/src/phpbrowscap/Browscap.php on line 791

I'm not seeing it at the moment, but thanks for the report!

Awards

Posted (edited)

I don't think it happens on every page refresh but several times a day. It seems to have coincided with the latest update to the page somehow. 

I see because I use the Chrome extension 'Page monitor' to detect news updates. It throws it a few times every day the last few days. I am using Chrome Version 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit). 

Edited by inexus

ii get the ''aw snap'' out of memory message all the time.

Which browsers do you use?

It certainly SEEMS to be a server issue, but who knows... I'm not seeing it.

Maybe its a "false positive" given that the only two people reporting it are Chrome users?

Awards

dont know about that,but ant ideas how to stop it?bear in mind im not computer savy.

Well, let's give the webmaster some time to look at the issue.

I never actually saw the error, but I had some ideas on what caused it and removed it.  Let me know if its still happening...

Awards

Don't increase the memory limit.

Bah, everyone knows the solution to memory leaks is just adding more memory. ;)

Memory leaks are rare since PHP 5.3.  It's more likely being caused by trying to load more into memory than what PHP is setup to handle in one process.  A likely suspect would be the page monitor he is running.

so how do i stop this,its rather annoying?

Your statement implies that you actually have the power to change the situation. I don't think that something can be done on the client side, except to keep reporting it for as long as you see the problem - until we have found the source of trouble.

1 hour ago, mpow66m said:

so how do i stop this,its rather annoying?

Perhaps use something other than Chrome for the SB forum until the issue is resolved?

Awards