Is challenger 2 supposed toi have internal fittings?

Nike-Ajax

1 hour ago, Zaphod said:

Ah ha! took you all this time to get around the challenger eh? ............. :D

We all have our favourites.....

Just ask your wife ... :PB|

But I have only played for little more than a month... ?

Edited by Nike-Ajax

1 hour ago, Nike-Ajax said:

We all have our favourites.....

Just ask your wife ... :PB|

But I have only played for little more than a month... ?

you mean .... my left hand? 

no no, that's my mistress ;)

Edited by Zaphod
i have no reason

• Members
13 hours ago, Nike-Ajax said:

But the inside of the Challenger 2 is not done or is it a bug?

It is as good as we can make it without access to the actual vehicle.

Well, the British Army let us take photos, once. Then they took away the cameras and blurred everything that was "classified", which of course rendered all the photos useless. So, they invited us to waste our time, and theirs, and spend hundreds of bucks in travel expense for a fruitless effort that they could have told us about right away. I suppose it was their attempt to be "nice", or something.

Hint: "trying to be nice" is not the same thing as "being nice".

5 hours ago, thewood said:

Wasn't there just a thread where people were clamoring to include unfinished vehicles?  And the counter argument was having to address comments and complaints about unfinished vehicles.  Can't find it now of course. 

The thread you are thinking of is probably the wish list, although i dont know about "clamoring".

When you use the word bug in a support forum, it tends to draw a response.  My response was bringing this right back to the push back on including unfinished models.  No matter how innocent the question, it fits nice and neatly into that conversation.

5 minutes ago, thewood said:

When you use the word bug in a support forum, it tends to draw a response.

Isn't that the point? xD

The fact is there are plenty of vehicles with unfinished 3d interiors that are playable. I would prefer them having finished interiors, but that will not prevent me from using vehicles that are not fully modeled.

Still not a bug, as designed.  I am again just pointing out that the this thread validates one of the reasons for not including unfinished vehicles.  I am actually for including a lot more non-playable vehicles.  But having unfinished interiors will lead to threads like this one, for good or bad.

32 minutes ago, DK-DDAM said:

right so that means there is alot of vehicles we cant use... but not worth talking about anyways..

there is a lot thats not finished...a lot that can only be  controlled in 3rd person view and a lot thats not in the game at all. And we can talk about it all day...