NVIDIA problems

Grenny

I just updated my NVIDIA drivers, and now everything is just fucked up.

I can not start Steelbeasts....and I don't know why, as the error message pop-up(basicly ALL popups now) do not show any text :-(

Anyone seen something similar? What could be the issue and how to fix?

Intel chips (CPU) have internal graphics hardware built-in (most of them).  So you can delete your nVidia driver and/or unplug your graphics card and start from there to see where is the problem (reverse engineering).

I would try uninstalling ALL of the nVidia soft first and make a fresh install of the same, or earlier version nVidia software/driver.

If you think you blew your graphics card, you can confirm this with a PCI tester card like this one...

https://www.amazon.com/Motherboard-Analyser-Diagnostic-Card-Tester/dp/B005J1SUIO

56 minutes ago, Lt DeFault said:

Glad to hear you got it working again. I've been putting off a Windows update for a while now and this makes me think it was a good decision. Windows just seems to be getting worse and worse.

I wonder if I could make SB run on TempleOS. O.o

Exact why I stayed with Win 7 as they said they will always be playing with 10 so expect more. ;)