Best music for PRE-combat ?

Nike-Ajax

Rage against the Machine always puts me in a fighting mood.

was at a concert with em once where the police chose to enter the concert.

the lead singer stopped singing and told the 6000 plus consert goers that they wouldn't continue until the police left.

6000 people turned and took one step forward.

then the police chose to pursue other assignments...

Primus Rules  !

And so does the wonderful crazy Les Claypool.

Not really war music though xD

Im surprised that some of the Vets havent dropped a few tunes. But what happens in the hot countries stays in the hot countries ?

Edited by Nike-Ajax

2 hours ago, Nike-Ajax said:

Primus Rules  !

And so does the wonderful crazy Les Claypool.

Not really war music though xD

Im surprised that some of the Vets havent dropped a few tunes. But what happens in the hot countries stays in the hot countries ?

Les is the "Master of the Universe"  :D

Seen Primus twice, right on the main floor at my age with the rest of the nuts! Sweat it was, like going to the gym xD

--

Edited by Red2112

5 minutes ago, TSe419E said:

Yes, especially me.

Maybe you should, uh, stop doing that?  :P

There's always a time and place for heroics...  I mean on one occasion at a LAN party game my Abrams and I sat there like idiots and took it on the chin so a group of APCs could load up and escape, but you know, that shouldn't be every single engagement!

I had a sound track that we would sometimes play when we were rolling out on and even during  an operation. It would be playing until sometimes we were farily close to the objective, but I'd crank it down or off once comms picked up. (the drives out could be up to an hour) This was during Urban recce or raid and we would be in Civilain SUV so we had access to a regular car stereo. I had some Lalo Shifrin in he mix, he was  the way to go! (I guess it wouldnt work with armor...) A dark night...some bad guys to catch...and some mission impossible.

https://youtu.be/FfBlNuTYLTM?t=47

Edited by Los