Best music for PRE-combat ?

Nike-Ajax

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lets go old school...

When you go into the attack, chamber a round and then put this on LOUD of the supersized Speakers (as a substitue for Ride of the valkyries...)

OR this 

OR for the slightly weirdo approach ... Where you sweep the enemy from the field fast and methodically:

Or possibly my favourite ... 

But I keep coming back to this ... for reasons I cant really understand then it really makes my blood roll 

Edited by Nike-Ajax

Classical music needs no words yet says so much!

I really like what Tchaikovsky did, a true genius, but I have to say Debussy is my fav.  Not exactly combat music, just pure melodic delight for the sences what this man did!

With regards to "The Last of the Mohicans", I think it´s the music tied to the scenes, all very well mixed and done.  The whole movie is great, but that special scene is awesome!

Red

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Maurice Ravel composed "Trio in A minor" circa August 1914, just at the start of WWI. The composition was released 1915.  At the time he attempted to enrole in the French army, but due to his hight was rejected, for later in 1916 to enrole again and would be accepted this time were he was then sent to the front next to Verdun.

Red