Welcome to Steelbeasts.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rotareneg

Bradley ready ammo balance [RESOLVED]

In 4.019 you can't change the balance of ready ammo in the Bradley like you used to be able to, it's always capped at 70/230 now. Just checking to make sure it's an intentional change and not a bug.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Correct, intentional. As far as we know, it has two separate ready compartments which is something we couldn't represent until a few versions ago.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is there going to be an option to be able to load any type of ammo in the ready boxes, ie in the ap load up he and in he load up ap in future?  I know on real Bradley that can be done, as there is an ammo reverse switch by each of the ready boxes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 9/22/2017 at 10:25 PM, RENEGADE-623 said:

is there going to be an option to be able to load any type of ammo in the ready boxes, ie in the ap load up he and in he load up ap in future?  I know on real Bradley that can be done, as there is an ammo reverse switch by each of the ready boxes. 

 

Relevant to my interests, as I know I have at least one "IFV Centric" scenario where the M2's are stated in the briefing to be loaded "AP Heavy"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 9/22/2017 at 10:25 PM, RENEGADE-623 said:

is there going to be an option to be able to load any type of ammo in the ready boxes, ie in the ap load up he and in he load up ap in future?  I know on real Bradley that can be done, as there is an ammo reverse switch by each of the ready boxes. 

 

You mean to choose to put KE in both, or KE in the bigger and HE in the smaller box?  Hmm, I am not entirely sure that will work in SB, given the FCS, but we will try to look into that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Volcano said:

 

You mean to choose to put KE in both, or KE in the bigger and HE in the smaller box?  Hmm, I am not entirely sure that will work in SB, given the FCS, but we will try to look into that.

 

Yes.  you can have all ap, or all he, or ap small box he large box, or ap large box he small box.  by both ready boxes there is a switch for whatever type of ammo is loaded so the sights and fcs knows what ammo is being fired from where.  'we would call it  ap heavy or he heavy when we reversed the ammo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 9/28/2017 at 8:22 PM, RENEGADE-623 said:

 

Yes.  you can have all ap, or all he, or ap small box he large box, or ap large box he small box.  by both ready boxes there is a switch for whatever type of ammo is loaded so the sights and fcs knows what ammo is being fired from where.  'we would call it  ap heavy or he heavy when we reversed the ammo. 

 

OK thanks, good to know. :) 

I will see what we can do...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, in the next update the M2/M3 should be able to assign KE or HE to either ammo slot, or both.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0