Bradley ready ammo balance [RESOLVED]

Rotareneg

• 1 month later...
On 9/22/2017 at 10:25 PM, RENEGADE-623 said:

is there going to be an option to be able to load any type of ammo in the ready boxes, ie in the ap load up he and in he load up ap in future?  I know on real Bradley that can be done, as there is an ammo reverse switch by each of the ready boxes. 

Relevant to my interests, as I know I have at least one "IFV Centric" scenario where the M2's are stated in the briefing to be loaded "AP Heavy"

• Moderators
On 9/22/2017 at 10:25 PM, RENEGADE-623 said:

is there going to be an option to be able to load any type of ammo in the ready boxes, ie in the ap load up he and in he load up ap in future?  I know on real Bradley that can be done, as there is an ammo reverse switch by each of the ready boxes. 

You mean to choose to put KE in both, or KE in the bigger and HE in the smaller box?  Hmm, I am not entirely sure that will work in SB, given the FCS, but we will try to look into that.

5 hours ago, Volcano said:

You mean to choose to put KE in both, or KE in the bigger and HE in the smaller box?  Hmm, I am not entirely sure that will work in SB, given the FCS, but we will try to look into that.

Yes.  you can have all ap, or all he, or ap small box he large box, or ap large box he small box.  by both ready boxes there is a switch for whatever type of ammo is loaded so the sights and fcs knows what ammo is being fired from where.  'we would call it  ap heavy or he heavy when we reversed the ammo. 

• Moderators
On 9/28/2017 at 8:22 PM, RENEGADE-623 said:

Yes.  you can have all ap, or all he, or ap small box he large box, or ap large box he small box.  by both ready boxes there is a switch for whatever type of ammo is loaded so the sights and fcs knows what ammo is being fired from where.  'we would call it  ap heavy or he heavy when we reversed the ammo. 

OK thanks, good to know. :) 

I will see what we can do...