Welcome to Steelbeasts.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

hlfritz

Coming back to SBPPE

Posted (edited)

Hello all,

It has been a good long while since I posted or even perused the forums or thought about SB.  Coming back because nothing else seems to satisfy the itch.

Wow has a lot changed, a new release and new forum/community software.

So a couple questions.

1. Is there a search function on the new forums?  For the life of me I just could not find it.  Perhaps I have become daft.  Please help.

2. Is there a concise and complete list of playable vehicles in the sim?  I found the 'newly added in this release' stuff, but no seemingly complete list.

Thx!

Edited by hlfritz
sp

Posted (edited)

Search is located on the bottom of the Activity list, top right corner of page, not sure why it's buried there.

Here is an image of the list of vehicles (from 4.006, I think it's still current.) Light grey vehicles don't have crewable positions.

nUG37y5.png

Edited by Rotareneg

1 hour ago, hlfritz said:

Hello all,

It has been a good long while since I posted or even perused the forums or thought about SB.  Coming back because nothing else seems to satisfy the itch.

Welcome back!

Awards

"Search" is hidden in the top right, under "More".

One must search,  for the "Search",,, more or less :)

Awards