Jump to content
Splash

ASLAV-25

Recommended Posts

Aussie with a Yank accent.

 

9uGe8h0.png

 

The product of a sharp razor blade, some Elmer's Glue and a handful of crayons. Coming soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, TankHunter said:

Bellissimo! Makes one wish that we had the standard LAV-25 crewable...

 

Of course the LAV comes with dismounts while the ASLAV-25 doesn't (pluses and minuses). :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/3/2017 at 3:12 PM, Gibsonm said:

 

Of course the LAV comes with dismounts while the ASLAV-25 doesn't (pluses and minuses). :)

You can load dismounts into the ASLAV-25. The vehicle just doesn't come standard with them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Apocalypse 31 said:

You can load dismounts into the ASLAV-25. The vehicle just doesn't come standard with them

 

But only two.

Versus six for the LAV-25.

My own thought for starting the project (before Panzer_Leader's project surfaced) was to use maybe one ASLAV as my own vehicle and attach LAV-25's as wingmen, so I could at least command a platoon/company of LAV-25's from the commander's seat instead of F8. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ssnake said:

...which, incidentally, is just what the Aussies do - mixing ASLAVs in their platoons.

 

Except its ASLAV-25 and ASLAV-PCs (just in case people thought we used the ASLAV / LAV mix).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Apocalypse 31 said:

You can load dismounts into the ASLAV-25. The vehicle just doesn't come standard with them

 

Enjoy the PT session opening the rear door with the spare wheel. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/13/2017 at 4:35 AM, Ssnake said:

...which, incidentally, is just what the Aussies do - mixing ASLAVs in their platoons.

 

On 9/13/2017 at 8:47 AM, Gibsonm said:

 

Except its ASLAV-25 and ASLAV-PCs (just in case people thought we used the ASLAV / LAV mix).

 

I guess its a section of ASLAV-25s and a section of PCs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×