Welcome to Steelbeasts.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ChrisWerb

Your favourite three SB vehicles of all time.

33 posts in this topic
17 minutes ago, Assassin 7 said:

You have the V2 (Baseline SEP V2's) in SB, just without the add-on's such as CROWS II

Okay, thanks for info.

1.:CV9030, Good IFV with nice mobility, good FCS, and a better ammo loadout then the CV9035

2.: M2A2, good combination with the Gun and ATGM lauchner, very flexible, but the TiS system is not very good

3.: BMP-2, same reasons as for the M2A2, but lacking in night fighting capability and protection

Note: The Marder 1A3 would be actually on spot 1. for me...if, like in real live, it had the option to use the MILAN mounted.

its hard to write them up really but if i have to.

1: Cv9035dk cause obviously since i drove that and know it by heart i love it.

2: Leopard 2a5dk cause an amazeballs tank to use and great maneuverbility

3: Marder cause its just an amazing vehicle.. soo low profile makes it great to hide with

my favourite three SB vehicles:

Leopard AS1

M3A2 ODS

AMX-13/90

I hope playble AMX-13/90&CenturionMk3(Type20pdr) in SB:P

M1A2 SEP.  The cutting edge technology is second to none.

M2A2.  SB will not introduce the latest A3 model but that's ok.  Long as I can get a long ranged shot, someone's eating my TOWs!

Infantry.  The damage I have done with the dismounts over the years are almost legendary. 

Honorable Mention: Artillery.  The king of battle.

3 hours ago, RedWardancer said:

the latest A3 model

You know I knew a guy who used to crew Bradleys, and he bought a copy of Pro PE.  He commented about the A3 once saying that there was just "too much crap" inside getting in the way and he'd rather take the A2.  Then again IIRC he was an old-school kinda guy, TC'd an A2 in ODS I think

21 hours ago, Maj.Hans said:

You know I knew a guy who used to crew Bradleys, and he bought a copy of Pro PE.  He commented about the A3 once saying that there was just "too much crap" inside getting in the way and he'd rather take the A2.  Then again IIRC he was an old-school kinda guy, TC'd an A2 in ODS I think

yes he is correct.  the A3's you have the monitor for the blue force tracker on the coax access doors.  Even the m3A2 ODS I hade in OIF had it, and it was very cumbersome, made getting in and reloading the coax a pain in the arse. 

Leopard 2a6 - Looks coolest L: the best mix of fire power, protection and mobility imo,  tho the GPS thermals could be better.

CV9040C - Also looks pretty cool, well protected, good sights and the 40mm gives the vehicle unmatched flexibility imo. However the stabilizers lack of cant correction can make firing on the move impractical, the GAS is sub par.

Tunguska - In the presence of enemy air, long range SAMs and fast reacting, accurate auto cannon fire goes a long way in reducing casualties

Edited by jumo213