Kanium Sunday 17th of Sep 1800 UTC "Operation Gauntlet" by Swordsmandk

Major duck

Kanium Sunday 17th of Sep 1800 UTC "Operation Gauntlet" by Swordsmandk
Where: Kanium TS : teamspeak3.i3d.net:10077

World Clock 1800 UTC

Everybody is velcome , though we recommend that new players contact Major Duck, Swordsmandk to get an intro to our use of TS and get setup and get a small get familiar session sometime before the scen as it can be a very very steep learning curve to play multiplayer compared to single player.

Its our experience that most new players hang around much longer with that approach and most learn something new that way.

We have no requirement for participants to be a member of our VU(Virtual Unit) and you can be a member of other VU's and still play with us or to participate on any number of games etc..., we have a rule that says that your only velcome when you want to play and remember family is more important then the game.

1) SITUATION:
a) Enemy:
ENY attack in direction of the BERG RAILYARD has been slowed and ENY losses are high. We estimate ENY will attempt a flaking move south along R375 to turn our flank.

An ENY mixed BTN of T80, BMP2, Hinds and possible older equipment has been sigthed heading along that road. ENY will be supported by heavy artillery and electronic warfare units with jamming equipment.

b) Own:
Most of our defence have been focused on holding Berg Railyard. To the south along R375 we have TNK COY (-) with mech support to delay ENY advance towards MORSHYTTAN and the ROAD JUNCTION just north of it.

We have more reinforcements comming in from the south but they will have to pass through the junction and MORSHYTTAN to be able to support our defence in the area.

We have been unable to reach higher command due to HEAVY radio jamming, so essentially it is up to you as COY CO to delay ENY advance on MORSHYTTAN for at least 1,5-2 hours. Delay ENY advance while keeping casulties low.

c) Attachments and detachments: 
- 2 x TNK PLTS STRV 122 + 2x CO/XO TNK (Reserve PLT can be called in from MORSHYTTAN only if 50% tnk Casualties have occured)
- 1 x MECH PLT CV9040B with NLAWs and GUSTAVS
- 1x RECON PLT CV9040B with GUSTAVS
- 1x CSS PLT
- 2x OFF MAP BTY 155
- 1x UAV
- Engineer assets for pre planned obstacles + 1 PLT ENG with M136 AT + 1 Biber

2) MISSION:
1) Delay ENY advance on MORSHYTTAN and ROAD JUNCTION for at least 1H30M - 2H
2) Minimize Casualties and conduct mobile warfare when possible
3) Protect UAV (Keep it at range from ENY since its the only one you have)

ROE:
1) Only recon units is allowed to deploy north of 48
2) NO artillery strikes north of FLOT is allowed
3) Game will end if either CO or GM ends it due to losses or capture of objective

3) EXECUTION: 
[Finally: The player's mission]

SIGNAL:
COY: 26000
A1 PLT: 46000
A2 PLT: 31000
A3 PLT: 33500

Note:

This will be a multi crewing scen so find a partner to dance with 9_9

Qvd1Hpf.png

Edited by Major duck

12 hours ago, Colebrook said:

Put me in A23 with Assassin. I have been trying to register in the forums but im not reciving the confirmation mail. Can someone tell the admins?

I have put you in A23 and told Dr.Hat that you need help he will as soon as he is up and have read it

MD

Edited by Major duck

On 15/9/2017 at 11:12 PM, Colebrook said:

Put me in A23 with Assassin. I have been trying to register in the forums but im not reciving the confirmation mail. Can someone tell the admins?

I checked the logs and there are no errors with our registration process. Please check your junk mail and also make sure you are checking the right email ( sarm_123@hotmail.es )

If that still doesn't work, tell me and I'll see what I can do.

I had one of my most enjoyable Kanium missions. My platoon commander, Chrisreb, got an order to send one unit over to the middle area and I was selected and arrived just in time to help stop the enemy advance along Axis 2. Killing  4 BMP's and 2 T80's! Knowing that an artillery strike would be forthcoming, I moved south and was in position  kill a T80 and immobilize another coming from Axis 32. Nike-Ajax asked if he could be my gunner when his tank was destroyed and he joined me. We then were ordered to a position just north of Gold. I was able to use the TIM to help scan for possible targets and was able to designate an approaching BMP to Nike-Ajax, which he destroyed. I then saw the heads of infantry pop up and advance toward us and designated those to Nike-Ajax, who promptly dispatched them with co-ax. This was a nail-biting mission and I was on the edge of my seat during the action. Excellent designed mission and with the human Opfor, was exciting.

H63qvh3.jpg

3AxtNXc.jpg

R3kX2ZW.jpg

ZxJb84w.jpg

eRqDduj.jpg

Using the Commanders TIM to designate targets to my gunner

ESxjnre.jpg

mW079l5.jpg

WHEDsTP.jpg