Welcome to Steelbeasts.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jammer Six

Operations

After searching here, I found a few scenarios that have "Operation" in the title, but are not Steel Beasts Operations.

Has anyone written a full-blown operation for a single player?

Well there is the built in one.

There is also a "work in progress" one that I must take responsibility for not being ready yet. Its almost there but unfortunately it has to take third place behind work. family, etc.

Awards

Yup, I can understand that.

I grew up on Panzer Leader, Panzer Blitz and Arab Israeli Wars.

If I never read the words "Chinese Farm" again, I'll die a happy man.

I like modern. By modern, I mean the stuff they just issued last week.

Am working on something ... wont say anymore, than it is in the baltics and that I will try to make it 3-4 interconnected Scenarios. This mostly on account of me being a Noob at this and hence the risk of it sucking.

More to follow ... hopefully

EDIT: make that 4+ scenarios

Edited by Nike-Ajax

FYI,

There is a slight different between a sequence of independent, but linked, individual scenarios and an "Operation" as defined by Steel Beasts. :)

Awards

Confucious says that man who says it can't be done shouldn't interrupt man who is doing it.

6 hours ago, Jammer Six said:

Confucious says that man who says it can't be done shouldn't interrupt man who is doing it.

No one said it "couldn't be done". I'm just saying that a collection of scenarios is not an "Operation".

Awards

well...

True that.

Having never made a scenario let alone a campaign, then I am not sure of end product.

but it will be modern for sure ... as in issues of tomorrow and today

Edited by Nike-Ajax

First scenario ready. But sadly I dont think it will be playable in Single player: Its has many triggers etc. that requires an OPFOR.

But you are more than welcome to try it and see if you like it - ETA for first scenario is early january in one of the Kanium sundays, will be posted here. And its setting will be now and tomorrow.