How to change your vehicle using triggers?

Mousie

3 hours ago, Mousie said:

I'm trying to do the Tutorial scenario I downloaded, but it says "You must first switch your vehicle using triggers", but I can't figure out what that means. Can someone help me out?

A bit more info is needed.

Which tutorial exactly?

Hmmm, who suggested that sec to you?

Mapview is disabled, you can activate units viea trigger (Shift+number(1-10))

Alt+F9/F10 gets you to other units...diescription/orders are very vague...IMO not a very good tutorial

Edited by Grenny

11 minutes ago, Grenny said:

Hmmm, who suggested that sec to you?

Mapview is disabled, you can activate units viea trigger (Shift+number(1-10))

Alt+F9/F10 gets you to other units...diescription/orders are very vague...IMO not a very good tutorial

Thanks for your help. Do you have any advice on one that would be better? I'm looking for a shooting range kind of thing that helps me practice on different targets in different situations. While the default range is alright, it's far from what actual combat is like, and I've had no practice playing "spot the dot" when it comes to the tops of hills.

37 minutes ago, Mousie said:

Thanks for your help. Do you have any advice on one that would be better? I'm looking for a shooting range kind of thing that helps me practice on different targets in different situations. While the default range is alright, it's far from what actual combat is like, and I've had no practice playing "spot the dot" when it comes to the tops of hills.

I'd run trough the initial tutorials that are part of the SB install. (there are ones for most vehciles)

Also many players here recomment the "camp hornfeld" scenario's ...

So the first point is, if you downloaded it, it's not one of the built in tutorials.

If its it not working the way you think it should, the only person who can help you is the person who made it (their details would be on the page you downloaded it from). The guys from eSim and most of the rest of us, can only help with the "official" (i.e. included with the game) tutorials.

As to a good guide / recommendations, please have a look at this post (and the links therein):

There is a reason why its a "sticky" and at the top of the forum posts. :)