Team Yankee Mission 1

CharlieB

@Stuart666 posted all 10 scenarios for Team Yankee for SB1 and @Crusty upgraded them to SB Pro PE. (Files: http://www.steelbeasts.com/files/file/46-team-yankee-missions/)

I still have all 10 scenarios. Fun, although a bit outdated from 4.xx. 

I also posted a unit template for Team Yankee

Team Yankee.png

Edited by Apocalypse 31
Trying to get my information correct

On 01/12/2017 at 1:36 PM, CharlieB said:

Make sure you plan before starting.  If you commence the action from the back of the Team AO, it is likely that the Bn will be overrun before you get there.  There is a good sized deployment zone within the Teams boundaries.

I played it the other night, I think you have done it justice, quite faithful to the book and obviously where you have improved greatly over Stuart's first incarnation of Team Yankee is incorporating new vehicles that were't available

ten years ago, also the procedures that these vehicles can perform now also enhance the mission, great fun indeed :D

I won't attach any screen shots other than the score screen so as not to spoil any surprises for anyone still wanting to give it a go.

SS_21_03_47.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Hedgehog.

The reality is that the smoke does not help the russian.  The HE and ICM is a bummer though.  Does make it hard work.

Need to work on the scoring as mentioned in a review.  Will look at that in more detail for mission 2 - when I get around to it.

60's are not really my era as I was in negative age...