Need HELP!

TSe419E

I have had to replace my computer recently and was forced into using windows 10 because I couldn't get '7 to load.  Everything seems to be working fine with the exception of my X-55, which I use as the game controller for Steel Beasts.  When the drivers and software are loaded it seems to work fine but in SB it acts as if I am constantly telling it to go down and left.  

Any help to fix this, or work around it, would be appreciated.

System:

CPU  AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1900X 8-Core Processor

32 GB RAM

Fatality X399 Professional Gaming MoBo

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

To set the joystick to the default device on Windows 10, type "game controllers" (without quotes) into to the search box and it should come up with "Setup USB game controllers". Run that, hit advanced, and set the preferred device to your joystick. That'll make sure software that do not allow you to select a controller (like Steel Beasts) get the joystick instead of the throttle.

Edited by Rotareneg

I can recalibrate the joystick the old way only if I do not install the device drivers.  Once the drivers are installed the calibration button is grayed out and nothing shows under the "Test" tab. 

With the drivers installed the MadCatz software works fine and the stick is usable in other programs but not Steel Beasts.  It will work in Steel Beasts, however, if the drivers are uninstalled but I lose the utility of the software.  Whether this is an issue with win 10, the Saitek drivers, or Steel Beasts (or a combination of the three) I do not know.                     

Thank you, Rotar, for your 4+ hours of help last night.