Custom vehicle controls

RichardG

Example. For the Leo, I want button "1" to be dynamic lead, and button "6" to fire.  I want button 1 to "fire" for the M1s.  Fire command is shared by all vehicles, and cant be independently programmed for each vehicle. There are other commands like this as well. 

Like views....I want ALT-F2 to be "x" button in one tank, but "z" button in another (The M60 has 2 primary sights, no other tank does). ALT-F2 is shared among all vehicles. We need to have seperate control setup files for every vehicle. 

Edited by RichardG

Most vehi

4 hours ago, RichardG said:

Example. For the Leo, I want button "1" to be dynamic lead, and button "6" to fire.  I want button 1 to "fire" for the M1s.  Fire command is shared by all vehicles, and cant be independently programmed for each vehicle. There are other commands like this as well. 

Like views....I want ALT-F2 to be "x" button in one tank, but "z" button in another (The M60 has 2 primary sights, no other tank does). ALT-F2 is shared among all vehicles. We need to have seperate control setup files for every vehicle. 

Most vehicle specific function are mapped only for the "involved" vehicles. Hence my "yes" comment.

But I guess noone at esim considered the need to have the fire-button mapped to different key for different vehicles. tbh, this also makes no sense for me.