KANIUM SUNDAY 7th OF JAN 1900 UTC “War for territory ” By Ronin/Grenny

Major duck

Thanks to the event organizers and the scenario creator, A pity the conexion was not ver solid. For me it worked good but I heard many people was having troubles.

Actually I have to say in my oppnion we should consider having a  TS channel for „Internet issues“  so anyone with troubles can go there to comment it extensively while the other non affected players can continue use the actual combat channels to combat. :P

I liked the terrain and the reccon mission and specially the chance to ride a Centauro that is my favourite vehicle in Steel Beasts.

This is a scenario I would love to repeat and complete.

Thanks.

Well im thinking of using the safed AAR to create a follow on scenario with the players only controlling the attacking force and move over the lines of the spanish Cav IOT strike at OPFOR.

There are still one or 2 game slots left for 2018...

Mirzayev was right, not enough time to do both in one scenario. But, if the Recon would have been very fast and lucky or OPFOR to good at stopping them I feared the sce over to soon.

So, I'm still good with my decision to put the follow on forces in as a backup.

I just hope noone feels that the mission was a "loose" for blue...as recon wise you've done what you needed to do. And also stopped a counterattack in the north.

59 minutes ago, Grenny said:

Well im thinking of using the safed AAR to create a follow on scenario with the players only controlling the attacking force and move over the lines of the spanish Cav IOT strike at OPFOR.

There are still one or 2 game slots left for 2018...

Mirzayev was right, not enough time to do both in one scenario. But, if the Recon would have been very fast and lucky or OPFOR to good at stopping them I feared the sce over to soon.

So, I'm still good with my decision to put the follow on forces in as a backup.

I just hope noone feels that the mission was a "loose" for blue...as recon wise you've done what you needed to do. And also stopped a counterattack in the north.

and Most of summer, Autumn and Winter slots

MD

I guess you didn't do an "in progress save" at some point?

Would save all the trouble of rebuilding the scenario from the positions / ammo states, etc. of the AAR, Log report, etc.

If not, perhaps something to bear in mind for next time. :)

Edited by Gibsonm

I would love to continue the scenario. I have a request if this happens. If possible please keep a small number of the Spanish Reccon Units alive. 

I am not much proficient in a Challenger and in the other hand I am quite happy with recce units specially Spanish ones ;)