We love photos

Koen

• Members

Looks like my message about the time-out for the thread was somehow ambiguous, and I'm about as benign in my interpretation here as is possible.

Drop the topic, or it's a time-out for you.

• Members

Political "debate" as in "who are the real Nazis?" is a violation of this forum's ROE. I understand the desire to not let go one-sided comments go unchallenged. But if you think someone's statement has crossed the line into propaganda territory, report it to the moderators who will respond swiftly and vigorously to enforce the rules.

Looks like this thread is about to go south, and I'll  lock it for while. Banhammer flies left, right and center. So please think seriously before posting something and accusing or openly insulting someone.

Please understand very simple thing. Most of us here are adult people with their own well-established  views and opinions, which are not easy to change, especially by stepping in to moot and pointless dispute with childish argumentation. Such 'debates'  usually have only one outcome, and it is negative.

And if you don't like, what someone is posting, or sending you via PM- there is Ignore feature on this board.