ERA Bricks Super-Glue? [FIXED]

Vikingo

Hola! 

I just notice that the ERA bricks of the T-72s didn't "explode" when hit by HEAT or ATGM like the ones I remember from previous version. Was nice to see them disappear from the 3D model before a second killing hit. Please was that nice detail removed from sim or my HEAT rounds powder is getting wet here? :P

4 hours ago, Rotareneg said:

What he's saying is that on some vehicles (T-72B1 to name one.) chunks of ERA bricks would disappear when hit, that's not happening now with 4.023.

That! B| I'm ok with the impact effects in sim right now (they are great) but I miss the ERA disappear when hit :|

thanks for replies!

• Moderators

Its tricky though, we can't have individual bricks get removed, as this is too resource extensive to track that amount of bricks, so we do it in clusters. For that to happen, we require an explosion, or a low % probability on a high powered KE impact.

Of course if they aren't coming off at all then that would be a bug, and we will look into that.

12 hours ago, Volcano said:

[...]

Of course if they aren't coming off at all then that would be a bug, and we will look into that.

thanks for that Volcano! ^_^ I tried using several types of HEAT rounds and ATGMs and no brick fall. Individual or in groups (like in previous version of the sim) Hope it can be fixed, was such a nice detail B|