KANIUM SUNDAY 4th OF MARCH 1900 UTC "BG - Operation Solemn Sword" by Nike-Ajax and SnS

Nike-Ajax

8 hours ago, Gibsonm said:

As per YouTube - Where do I apply for the contract to replace the road signs? ;)

As a retired traffic cop, I was appalled at the lawlessness of that CV driver. I was equally appalled at the streets department who placed the signs in the street, in the first place.

36 minutes ago, dpabrams said:

As a retired traffic cop, I was appalled at the lawlessness of that CV driver. I was equally appalled at the streets department who placed the signs in the street, in the first place.

But you all seem to miss the point:

The Lithuanians, being short on AT weapons, decided to place improvised AT obstacles in the way of advancing ENY forces in order to delay the ENY ... after careful and expensive studies the civil servants and politicians decided that placing Stop signs in the way of ENY axis of advance would confuse and delay the Russians ... without needing to put Politically Incorrect weapons in the field  that the Military asked for ...

But through usual European bureacracy, the civil servants placed them at all roads, Spending 5 times as much money as the weapon alternative, and 3 times as much as the budget and then spent millions more instructing the locals how to avoid the placed signs. 

But not to worry: The bureaucrats have declared that this in fact is not a mistake, but an improvement on the original idea ... ;)

Edited by Nike-Ajax

1 hour ago, dpabrams said:

I just imagine rolling into battle in a bombed up IFV filled with angry grenadiers...and then a traffic cop flashes the "follow me" sign at me. I'd do that, if only to ask him if he'd been smoking to much of the weed he confiscated. B|

Anyway, I was just annoyed at the wrong placing of these traffic signs, so I corrected them a bit :P