Rolling Thunder 18 (RT 18) Predator's Gallop - AAR and screen shot thread

Gibsonm

2nd attempt:

17 hours ago, TSe419E said:

Some images from Rolling Thunder'18.  The first and third picture are from RT-2, the rest from RT-1

Hinds trying to take out LAVs on Route White.

SS_21_15_46.jpg

Incoming!

SS_18_16_37.jpg

Ran headlong into six BTRs and while I ran around trying to stay alive Roerbaek killed five of the six.

SS_21_01_58.jpg

AI taking out a recon team by ricochet.

SS_17_52_18.jpg

Furia Killing a PT-76 by the airfield.

SS_18_02_02.jpg

20 hours ago, TSe419E said:

Here is a video of my highlights of Rolling Thunder '18.

Thanks for posting that. There must have been a lot of pucker factor during that airborne assault on the airfield. That was a lot of choppers.

A couple of comments:

First, that M113 is in dire need of an Auscam paint job. If only one were available. ;)

Second, you just about lost me as a viewer after what seemed like several minutes watching you do donuts in the tall grass trying to chase down crunchies. I've seen that tactic in a number of videos. Why not use the .50? They weren't that close in.

First, I wish I had installed your paint job.  My bad.

Second in two parts:  1.  One instance the .50 cal. didn't seem, to me, to be having any affect.  2. I was having so much difficulty seeing the infantry in the tall grass and only had a general idea as to where they were.  I panicked and decided that charging at them with the APC would keep them from launching RPGs at me.  I know it's a gamey move but I couldn't at the time think of anything else to do.

18 minutes ago, mpow66m said:

The ASLAVs look great.When did they get a facelift?

I think an update or two ago.

Same time as the M60's also received that random external gear.

Splash I think also has a mod which has the ASLAV external gear removed, which is in line with how they actually operate (with no dismounts we stow all that "stuff" inside).