KANIUM SUNDAY 6th OF MAY 1900 GMT - "Flank Attack" by Apocalypse

Nike-Ajax

"IMPORTANT NOTICE: This SB session may be recorded w. video and sound and uploaded, including to a public youtube channel"

KANIUM SUNDAY 6th OF MAY 1900 GMT "Flank Attack" by Apocalypse
Where: Kanium TS : teamspeak3.i3d.net:10077

World Clock 1900 GMT

Everybody is Welcome you don't have to belong to kanium

=============
Flank Attack
by Apocalypse

1. SITUATION

a. Enemy. The 881st Brigade Tactical Group (BTG) is established in a deliberate defense around the town of Lossbruch. Their current disposition includes a Battalion defending in Lossbruch itself, a second Battalion in our area of operations, and a third Battalion in reserve. Their composition includes 6x Platoons of T-72B1 tanks, 3x Platoons of BMP-2's, 1x Recon platoon (BRDM-2 AT), and is supported by 1x Platoon of 2S1 Artillery and an additional armor company in reserve.

b. Friendly forces will conduct an attack to defeat the 881 BTG, in order to allow friendly forces from 2nd Battalion to attack into Lossbruch without threats from their eastern flank.

2. MISSION
Team Kanium attacks to destroy elements of the 881 BTG on the eastern flank of Lossbruch to allow freedom of maneuver to friendly forces from 2nd Battalion as they attack Lossbruch

3. EXECUTION

a. Purpose. The purpose of this operation is the destruction of enemy forces on the eastern flank of Lossbruch so that 2nd Battalion has freedom of maneuver and is not threatened on their eastern flank.

b. Key Tasks
1. Destroy 1-881 BTG, east of Lossbruch
2. Seize OBJ BEAR

c. End State
i. Terrain. Objective BEAR is seized

ii. Friendly: Friendly forces are established in a hasty defense east of Lossbruch prepared to defend the flanks of 2nd Battalion

iii. Enemy: The 1-881 is destroyed east of Lossbruch; unable to interfere with follow-on friendly forces.

iv. Civilian: Minimal collateral damage and disruption to the civilian way of life.

d. Fires

4x Tubes of 120mm Mortar (organic)

Edited by Nike-Ajax

MANNINGLIST:

JOIN HERE

A-6 (LEO 2A6)

A-OPS (XO/FSO - M113)

LEO 2A6
A-11
A-12
A-13
A-14

A-21
A-22
A-23
A-24

A-31
A-32
A-33
A-34

M2A3 BRAD (Javelin/Rifle Teams)
B-11
B-12
B-13
B-14

Reserve (LEO & M2)
A-41
A-42
A-43
A-44

B-21
B-22
B-23
B-24

Support PLT (Medic, Rearm x2, Repair
Mortar PLT (4x 120mm M113)

Edited by Nike-Ajax

I will take the role as CO - I plan to have orders out sometime tomorrow.

I would be very nice if people sign up, instead of just showing up. But all are welcome no matter what.

There are still plenty of seats in both MechInf and Armor.

• 4 weeks later...