Cannot receive license attachment via email neither contact E-sim games

Riccardo

Hello tankers and everyone, i think that the title says it all already...  i've purchased a 1 month license and received the mail properly but the attached license (or link?) have been blocked/censored by the email filter.

Then i tried twice to contact e-sim games through the contact module on their website but i've received no answer aaaand.... well, 6 days have already passed by and i still cannot play the simulation, plus i'm wasting days i've paid for :/

Any help?

• Members

I can only say, I have no unanswered emails in my in-box with recent requests for license support. Knowing a part of your mail address would go a long way to help me identify your request. Assuming that I received your request (which is almost inevitable, unless something were wrong with our contact form sheet), there's two likely explanations:

1. you only gave one mail address, and maybe typed it wrong
  2. you gave two mail addresses, both of the same email provider, and they got filtered away as "spam"

I'll be happy to provide assistance here, but knowing your mail address or a part of your license ticket number will help me to review your case and respond faster.

Hello Ssnake, sure something went wrong, anyway i don't think i've made any typo as i always check carefully the mail name and anyway i would have missed it twice :D Thinking that there were some problems with my mail i wrote my phone number on the second contact form to allow someone from e-sim to contact me through Whatsapp or Telegram, but again no answer...

I'm gonna send via pm my email address to you, thanks a lot :D

EDIT: ok not possible to pm you, i'm gonna write it here but i will delete it from my post as soon as you will answer back to me (safety reasons, just that) so save it somewhere please: riccardXXXX@XXXX

Edited by Ssnake
privacy

5 minutes ago, Riccardo said:

I'm gonna send via pm my email address to you, thanks a lot :D

I'm not sure if he monitors it - in line with the comment in his signature block:

"Please contact me only via email (my user name here @ my avatar picture .com) ... and I'll be your happy servant."

Just now, Gibsonm said:

I'm not sure if he monitors it - in line with the comment in his signature block:

"Please contact me only via email (my user name here @ my avatar picture .com) ... and I'll be your happy servant."

Yeah.... i've realized it now xD

• Members

OK, I found your license ticket (from June 12). I can send it again to the one (and only) email address that you provided. I'm not sure if that's going to help any, simply because if it hasn't arrived and you can't find it in your spam folder, chances are my re-send is going to "get disappeared" as well. This is why we're asking for an alternative email address, just in case something goes wrong with the first one (like in this case).

29 minutes ago, Ssnake said:

OK, I found your license ticket (from June 12). I can send it again to the one (and only) email address that you provided. I'm not sure if that's going to help any, simply because if it hasn't arrived and you can't find it in your spam folder, chances are my re-send is going to "get disappeared" as well. This is why we're asking for an alternative email address, just in case something goes wrong with the first one (like in this case).

I don't think that this is going to work, wait a moment. The mail arrived to me, no spam folder or anything else, simply the attached license was removed from the mail. For example once i sent an ".exe" file to a friend and i had to change the extension to ".jpg" in order to deceive the email filters and allow for the file to be sent and received, my friend then just changed the extension back to ".exe" et voilà!

So sending the mail again wont work at 99,99% (but if you want to try...), so if you can trick the filters as i did i think it is going to work fine (or file transfer through Telegram?)

Thanks for your time guys!

"The time counts from the moment of first use, not from the

date of purchase, or the date of license activation"

Fine! 9_9

Well,  it seems that you guys were right, i didn't even receive the activation mail, i was tricked into thinking that it was the same as the "order confirmation mail" by the attachment icon (see pic below) and i thought that the e-mail filter filtered out that specific attachment as there wasn't any inside it!

fasfsafa.thumb.png.88225e95310319c2e700c819f20ff291.png

Your mail Ssnake showed me that it was a completely different mail.... now the point is: if i am going to purchase other time limited licenses then i'm gonna have the same problem again.... what to do? Plus, before i forget about it, are you sure that the contact form is working fine? I might test it again if you want :D

Thanks Gibsonm and Ssnake for the help, now license is active and working fine, if i had to encounter other problems i will let you know, but hopefully not!

• Members
1 hour ago, Riccardo said:

Your mail Ssnake showed me that it was a completely different mail.... now the point is: if i am going to purchase other time limited licenses then i'm gonna have the same problem again.... what to do?

1. Please enter two different email addresses from, ideally, two different domains (like gmail and hotmail). This increases the chances that at least on one account the email will get through.
  2. I have now finally received the first emails from you, so at least you now know my email address and can contact me again if necessary
  3. Roger on your hint on the contact form sheet. It's being worked on as I'm writing this. Looks like an unfortunate coincidence of your order with spam filters, and our website being redesigned (and apparently the new contact form sheet does not always work as intended (which is particularly bad, but nothing that you should worry about).

In summary, thank you for your patience. :)