Brazilian Portuguese Localization

Marcus Gama

Hi everyone

I'd like somebody's support here, if that's possible. I'm working on SB Brazilian Portuguese Localization and I've already finish many things.

- psstrings.txt is done (reviewing now)

- M1A1 tutorial translation is also done

- I've created M60A3(TTS) tutorials (in English and translated) similar to the others

- I will work on M1A2, M2A2 and Leo1A5, at least, tutorial translations

- I'm working on voices now

So I have some questions:

- Is it possible to include this translation in the regular SB version (for the next version, for example)?

- I'd like to check the voices, but for this I need to create voices.mrf. Can someone teach me how to do this?

Thanks in advance.

• Members
  1. Send your work to us. We'll need you to sign a work assignment agreement (so we acquire the right to use your work), but after that then, yes, we can incorporate it in the installer and future versions of SB Pro will come with a Portuguese localization, and your name in the credits. :)
  2. Voices, again, we'll be happy to support you. Contact me by email. I can send you an Excel sheet with all the lines to record, for all the different voices. Once that we received your recordings (and signed agreements from all the voice actors involved) we'll process the files to apply a radio noise filter, for example, and build the MRF when everything is completed. Again, we'd then include that in all future Steel Beasts versions.

On 05/07/2018 at 5:14 PM, Ssnake said:
  1. Send your work to us. We'll need you to sign a work assignment agreement (so we acquire the right to use your work), but after that then, yes, we can incorporate it in the installer and future versions of SB Pro will come with a Portuguese localization, and your name in the credits. :)
  2. Voices, again, we'll be happy to support you. Contact me by email. I can send you an Excel sheet with all the lines to record, for all the different voices. Once that we received your recordings (and signed agreements from all the voice actors involved) we'll process the files to apply a radio noise filter, for example, and build the MRF when everything is completed. Again, we'd then include that in all future Steel Beasts versions.

Hi Ssnake. I tried to send the localization package to you using 'Messages' from this forum and it didn't work. I received a message that you cannot receive messages. How should I proceed?