HELP in Making a 2/11 ARC or a 11th ARC Emblem MP, for M1A2 and M60A2 or 3 Tanks

Opihi1

Hi you all, I’m looking and in search of a EMBLEM MP for a M1A2, and a M60A2/3 Tank, downloads, or someone to designer developers who can do it. I’m willing to pay for their services... And possibly also in developing website for a vBulletin 4.2.5 version for Steel Beast Pro colors.

Can Anyone help me or direct me in the right direction PLEASE?...

Thank you all, and God Bless,

On 7/12/2018 at 3:15 PM, Opihi1 said:

Hi you all, I’m looking and in search of a EMBLEM MP for a M1A2, and a M60A2/3 Tank, downloads, or someone to designer developers who can do it. I’m willing to pay for their services... And possibly also in developing website for a vBulletin 4.2.5 version for Steel Beast Pro colors.

Can Anyone help me or direct me in the right direction PLEASE?...

Thank you all, and God Bless,

This might work better under the "Mod" subsection of the forum. Support is generally for technical issues with Steel Beasts. 

Thank you Mirzaye, for you valuable time and your information. I will do it! Quick question for and that’s it sir? Will I be spamming it I use the same thread in the other area where you told me to try?

Again Mirzayav, God Bless!....👍🏾🤙