Error Log, what next? How do you actually fix it?

dpabrams

• Members

Please start Steel Beasts in "debug mode" (see the link in the eSim Games/Steel Beasts/Troubleshooting folder). Then try to do the same thing again until you have the crash, and send us THAT log. That will hopefully be more useful. Also in the Troubleshooting folder there's a link to the directory that contains CrashDump files which Windows generates on an application failure. Those files are even more interesting.

Please compress all "SBProPE.....dmp" files and send them to me along with the debuglog.txt file to me by email.

19 minutes ago, Ssnake said:

Please start Steel Beasts in "debug mode" (see the link in the eSim Games/Steel Beasts/Troubleshooting folder). Then try to do the same thing again until you have the crash, and send us THAT log. That will hopefully be more useful. Also in the Troubleshooting folder there's a link to the directory that contains CrashDump files which Windows generates on an application failure. Those files are even more interesting.

Please compress all "SBProPE.....dmp" files and send them to me along with the debuglog.txt file to me by email.

You are the King of customer service!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...