Calling All SB1 Players!!!!!

Panzer8

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No big deal. I waited for a little while, then I let my girlfriend drag me somewhere. Fortunately, that somewhere was Circuit City to get a new "Blackbird" pc. Oh yeah...quad core processor, dual Nvidia graphics cards, liquid cooled speed machine. I'll still be playing SB1 on the old laptop for a while, though. She's the loaded one! :)

Sorry, I went out last night. Met up w/ a friend I hadn't seen in a long time. Man, it is tough gettin' together, huh? I'm working tonight, but I'll be off on Monday. I do have band practice from 4:00 to 7:30 pm EST, but I'm good any time other than that. This new pc my girlfriend got is taking a lot of my time as well. Crysis looks fantastic on it! I'm going to try Far Cry 2 next.

• 4 weeks later...

Haven't posted in a while 'cause I got MS Flight Sim X for Christmas and it looks fantastic on the HP Blackbird. I'm still down for some SB1 rounds, though. My schedule hasn't changed since my last posts...don't know if that's a good or bad thing in terms of availability. Anyone who wants to join up for a game is welcome to send me a message here or at yhshuh@aol.com. Hopefully I'll be moving up to Pro PE when I get some extra cash (which should be about the 12th of never the way things are going), but until then I'll be eagerly awaiting a response to this thread. I'll be the first to admit I'm no Abrams or Patton when it comes to strategy though, so don't expect a challenge. On the other hand, if you're a newbie, don't be afraid to take me on. :biggrin:

• 4 weeks later...