Welcome to Steelbeasts.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hedgehog

Two words

Fecking awsome, :biggrin:

Dammit if it weren't for Xmas i'd still be playing Pro PE

but family duties to attend to and pressies to open.

Need a new PC, this ones five years old and buffers EVERYTHING, which is annoying when your tracking a target, and trying to kill it (stabs space bar repeatedly)

fire, damn you

Nils, please give my regards and Christmass whishes to the team.

Now i'm looking forward to this beta version :biggrin:

Steel beasts Pro PE, best christmas present? It sure is on my list! (Still waiting on my copy to arrive)

Which tank/APC/AFV or what ever it might be called are you learning first?

PS, Merry Christmas!

Erm, i'm going through the CV9040 And Leo 2A5 at the moment.

Aerial mode on the CV is damn confuddling + 3p = :casstet:

Plus i know the basics of the M1 (SB 1) and the Badley

aerial mode is supposed to work like this:

track air target, lase once, wait a sec, lase again, and then the turret will automatically adjust the input values of traverse-elevation-range, all you have to do is press the fire button to fire the gun. not sure if this has been added to SB yet.

Awards

Fecking awsome, :biggrin:

Well said! And I second that.

I have only played a few tutorial missions. I just completed the troop tutorial for the CV90, I loved it! It gave me exactly what I wanted from this game/sim.

Hit the last line and started defending. Artillery then struck in front of me and I backed up a bit, this cleared me of the building I was using to cover my right flank. I was right in using that cover because when I backed out, a BMP hit me in the right with a ATGM knocking me out.