Downloading Scenarios

blazer05

LOL!

It's funny because the same thing happend to me about two days ago. Too slow on the keyboard, although mine doesn't have sticky keys.

well mine do, not to mention ctrl and that key next to it is totally dead, I need to get a new one, and F6 and F7 is glued firm so its eitehr map or driver for me untill I buy a new one :P

Take it apart and clean it. Use alcohol on the plastic sheets and soak the button assembly in warm water then use a blow dryer on it (assuming you have a normal keyboard). Take your time during reassembly, making sure all the parts are sitting properly in place before screwing the cover back on.

Take it apart and clean it. Use alcohol on the plastic sheets and soak the button assembly in warm water then use a blow dryer on it (assuming you have a normal keyboard). Take your time during reassembly, making sure all the parts are sitting properly in place before screwing the cover back on.

Im to lazy for that, and its just a 45USD keyboard so I go and buy a new one (some of the tagents have stopped working totally)