Winter!

Warda

Well, it was a frosty -22C (-8 F) here this am. Nuts to that! Time to fire up the good 'ole SB Mission Editor (Summer theme of course).

Good idea. I wonder what kind of beach I can do in the map editor. Too bad we don't have any cabanas - maybe Ssnake can get to work on that.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My gripes about weekends are now unfounded. It's snowing heavily right now and we're under a winter weather advisory, a blizzard warning, and a winter storm warning all at once!!!! :eek2:

I also checked weather in several places in Russia to see if it's really warmer. Here's what I found:

Current temp here in Rochester, MN: 19F

Current temp in Moscow: 25F, with a high of 30F

Current temp in Murmansk: Here's where it gets sad: 32F

Current temp in St. Petersburg: 30F. What's wrong with Russia?

Current temp in Vladivostok: 10F. At least they've got real winter weather.

Current temp in Yekaterinburg: 3F. Whew. At least not all of Russia is suffering the warms right now.

Edited by ChuikovChambered
Correct typo

• Members

I'm still dreaming of a White Christmas, and probably will be until it's over. And, as usual, we'll have sleet at best (but only if that arctic cold front will REALL arrive in time like they promised). Otherwise it'll just be moist and cold. Not real cold, the kind of cold that is stupid and wet, that creeps into your clothes - but without any of the joys of snow. And then, on New Year's eve, the sole day for private fireworks (which is so regulated that it takes most of the fun out of it, at least for anyone with the slightest penchant for pyromania, like me), it'll be so cold that your fingers freeze off before you can even light a match.

I wouldn't want to live anywhere else, but our weather sucks big time. Most of the year it's November here.

We also have the blizzard warning,and expecting 9 more inches on top of our already 23. My ex thinks he is sending my daughter on the bus for x-mas, I told him not to even try as a bus went off a bridge in Seattle. Anyway she dosent want to come an I really don't want to deal with a moody 17 yr. old who dosent even want to be here... Oops sorry I vented. Now back to our regularly scheduled weather ......BTW what is all this talk of global warming, its seems colder than ever now.

.BTW what is all this talk of global warming, its seems colder than ever now.

I'm all for global warmin.:biggrin:

I'm about to fly down south for 3 weeks and I might be delayed due to more snow. I've have had all the snow i ever need:decu:. At my age i need sun, warmth, cold buds, not more snow and - temps.:redface:

1 more day:), 1 more day:), 1 more day........................

Ah Snow... I remember the day before Christmas 2005.

Our stupid Captain walks up to me and says, "What's going on Marine? Wishing for a White Christmas?"

What kind of stupid question is that? I was a Marine Private at the time and a White Christmas meant only one thing: Going up all the way to the top of the hill (a pretty damn tall one.. the one with the OP on it) with a bag of salt with the other guys and de-snowing a good 500m worth of wide ass road. You bet your ass I didn't want a White Christmas!

Let me fix that for you... You have 60cm of snow and are expecting 5 to 8 more tonight.

Ah. The joys of the metric system... :men_ani:

Farenheight???

Whats that?

Celcius???

Whats that?

:)

lol I just saw santa on the tank :D:D:D

Edited by alpha6

I got stuck again today. This time in the drive way.

The neighbors pushed meback inot my spot and told me to stay, so I am walking to the nearest plowed road again so my boss can come and get me. So my big question is: What the hell are they talking about global warming for? It seems to me that is getting colder and snowier.

Warda the cold and fed up