Welcome to Steelbeasts.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hedgehog

Players on multi..

Is there any way to improve the numbers online With Pro PE

To say 12?

Two tanks per team with human TC, Gunner & Driver?

For smaller scenarios only maybe?

Dunno if this has come up before, just thought i'd ask.

Its an old question, its a decision from Esimgames that limit it to 8 players so the army guys dont go out and buy cheap Pro PE instead of the expensive PRO version. But stay around guys like Sean and Zipuli because they have unlimited players version.

/KT

So the limit is on the host and not the clients?

I mean, that if the host have an unlimited player version, the clients won't cause a problem if they have the limit.

So the limit is on the host and not the clients?

I mean, that if the host have an unlimited player version, the clients won't cause a problem if they have the limit.

Correct.

Is there any way to improve the numbers online With Pro PE

To say 12?

Two tanks per team with human TC, Gunner & Driver?

For smaller scenarios only maybe?

Dunno if this has come up before, just thought i'd ask.

SB Generals are hosting games on a daily basis - right now we are a bit "silent" due to the Holidays, but you should be able to catch + join our games. Thanks to eSims we are able to host for an unlimited number of players.

cheers,

Daskal

SB Generals are hosting games on a daily basis - right now we are a bit "silent" due to the Holidays, but you should be able to catch + join our games. Thanks to eSims we are able to host for an unlimited number of players.

Please be so kind and write up some AARs or post links to your videos over at www.SimHQ.com - they have an AAR forum for precisely this purpose. This community can certainly use a couple of new players, and drawing a bit of attention over at SimHQ has always been a good way to accomplish this.

AAR's are great, I've spent hours on SimHQ reading the AAR's that are avalible there (I followed a Falcon 4 one written by BeachAV8R). I've also seen some nice SBP videos on youtube, Zipuli got some really great ones. It's gives a great insight on how it's played, these are what got me interested in Steel Beasts in the first place.

Please be so kind and write up some AARs or post links to your videos over at www.SimHQ.com - they have an AAR forum for precisely this purpose. This community can certainly use a couple of new players, and drawing a bit of attention over at SimHQ has always been a good way to accomplish this.

Already on it!