Players on multi..

Hedgehog

Is there any way to improve the numbers online With Pro PE

To say 12?

Two tanks per team with human TC, Gunner & Driver?

For smaller scenarios only maybe?

Dunno if this has come up before, just thought i'd ask.

SB Generals are hosting games on a daily basis - right now we are a bit "silent" due to the Holidays, but you should be able to catch + join our games. Thanks to eSims we are able to host for an unlimited number of players.

cheers,

Daskal

• Members
SB Generals are hosting games on a daily basis - right now we are a bit "silent" due to the Holidays, but you should be able to catch + join our games. Thanks to eSims we are able to host for an unlimited number of players.

Please be so kind and write up some AARs or post links to your videos over at www.SimHQ.com - they have an AAR forum for precisely this purpose. This community can certainly use a couple of new players, and drawing a bit of attention over at SimHQ has always been a good way to accomplish this.

AAR's are great, I've spent hours on SimHQ reading the AAR's that are avalible there (I followed a Falcon 4 one written by BeachAV8R). I've also seen some nice SBP videos on youtube, Zipuli got some really great ones. It's gives a great insight on how it's played, these are what got me interested in Steel Beasts in the first place.