3rd Scenario Design Contest

Ssnake

• Members

This is not an official announcement - rather a fragmentary warning order, so to speak. Of course SteelBeasts.com and eSim Games will continue with the young tradition of bi-annual scenario design contests in 2009. Naturally we will start the next contest with or immediately after the release of the 2.4 upgrade package.

Now, I want to continue pursuing our strategy of giving some topic, time, and/or size constraints under which the contestants are supposed to develop new scenarios. This is a good opportunity to see new scenarios with a specific content that you like especially well, or which you would like to see because they haven't been done before. Since we still have some time, what are your suggestions, what would you like to see and play more with SB Pro?

From my thermal or even regular optics, I'd say any group of people running around at a distance of over 1.5 kilometers will be almost impossible to identify as either threat or civilian. It would probably be too depressing.

Depends are they playing soccor?