Daskal's night mod video on youtube.

cobrabase

First off.... wow.. Do you ever sleep?

1. Where'd you get the voices from the gunner? Tell me you dubbed those in... if you have them running inherently with the sim I WANT THEM.

2. Nice flash effects when something blew up.

3. Was this with your "PROPOSED" no-static TIS mod?

4. Would there be any way to "stupid-up" enemy AI to simulate their lack of night sensors?

First off.... wow.. Do you ever sleep?

Yeah ofcourse 4 hours a day at least :)

1. Where'd you get the voices from the gunner? Tell me you dubbed those in... if you have them running inherently with the sim I WANT THEM.

These sound effects are from Armored Fist 2 - actually I have a total sound mod for the gunner, loader and the TC (only the sound for the TC saying over, short, reengage are missing, thats why I havent released it, Loader and Gunner sounds are 100% complete though)

2. Nice flash effects when something blew up.

Unfortunately these are effects added with the video editor.

3. Was this with your "PROPOSED" no-static TIS mod?

Yeah it could be - but this was only an after-effect that was implemented during video editing. I'm just trying a few things you know maybe "somebody" sees this video and says, yeah maybe we could implement this after all ;) ....

4. Would there be any way to "stupid-up" enemy AI to simulate their lack of night sensors?

Disable TIS - (and maybe also the commander) but with the Beta they are "stupid" with all of their sensors anyway.