2 quick ones.

andym

2.How does one get these camera angles ?I mean onthe opening of the vid?

Actually you can get around it quickly in PE as well by being creative a bit. Place some troops on the map on those locations from where you want to record, basically these troops will act as "camera-mans" for you. All you have to do is to zoom in External view and start "shooting" with your camera. (or use M113-s, but remember to shut off the engine when recording)

+ it's best to take multiple shots from different angles and see for yourself which one works the best for ya ;)

Ofcourse it's much more easier with the classroom version in "Instructor Host mode" - and it provides much more possibilty for the camera (nice aerial shots etc.)

How difficult would it be to integrate the Instructor camera into the Pro Pe version?Also i noticed an option for "smart Camera" not too sure what this does.

It's deliberately not in the PE version - (I think it's actually there, but the function is disabled).

Thats why there are different versions of SB2 - one to suit professional military users, and PE for the youngsters and old-farts and all wanna be tankers ;)

• Members
I was not aware of that. anyway can i be voice actor for the dutch vehicle commander since its not implemented yet.

Yes... We don't accept single actors though. Gather a few friends and build a team of voice actors, so that all lines can be recorded in one package. You will need at least four, better six or seven guys. Once that you know who will participate, please contact me and we'll send you a list of all the lines that need to be recorded.

• Members
If we put everything into the PE version that the PRO Classroom version can do, then no one will buy the PRO version any more.

It's not JUST the question of protecting the market of bigger revenue margins, it also is a question of functionality. In a network session, if you had the option to move the camera freely, it would be the ultimate spying tool (that's what instructors do... spying on the students). This would hardly create confidence in network games that the other team is playing fair.