Long night of Tanks XI

Grenny

I took in two of the missions. Had a good time.

This is a huge planing, command & control for the 911, having this event for us SB players is a great success if a few problems did show up. There is not a TGIF that goes by without some hic-up.

There are planer's, leader's,commanders, and unfortunaly complainers.

For the sake of making this a better event we shoud as a group suggest idea's to help make this a better for all to enjoy.

So I'll start.....

Good points or as we say in my unit "Points to substain"

1. Great missions.

2. Good command and control for the most part ( rember the amount of vehicles and the player who were there!)

3. Time for breaks and taking the time to return to the lobby for late player's.

Points to improve on......

1. To mch chatter in the TS channel, I think only the Plt or troop leader needs to be on Coy/Sqn net

2. More commanders for the English only players ( we had a few, however this could be improved)

3. More graphics from commanders at the Tp/Ptl level. I found that the commander wanted to verbally give commands/instructions where a graphic would have been better with the multi-languge issues.

This is not meant to put down or bad-mouth the LNOT, rather a healthy discussion on how we can improve on a all ready great time.

And again tanks for the opportunity to join in on some SB on a huge scale and talk to some old/new friends.:)

Wine'rs need not post (gives us all a break !!:decu:)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images