SB Pro PE Upgrade Video

Sean

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Volcano and I put together a preview of some of the additions and enhancements in the upcoming release.

Man I'm fubar till I get this thing, really digging the Canadian markings on the UAV and the new models for the Leo2A4 and M1. Bring it on gents. Quick question; Will the L55 gun on the Leopardo have the longer reach over the L44?

I was about time. Give it to me nooooooow!! :D

My birthday is on 4th of April, hopefully I will be able to preorder it by then at least - would make a fitting present for myself :D

All in all for me it just looks awesome. The new M1A1 and Leo2a4 models really take the cake in terms of looks.

I saw on the CV90/35 an onboard computer panel. Will it be possible to play with it to change some settings?

Anybody find that the woods need to be more thick?

The UAV will spot us even hidden within the woods...

Great work! I'm looking forward being under arty fire! ;)

I was about time. Give it to me nooooooow!! :D

My birthday is on 4th of April, hopefully I will be able to preorder it by then at least - would make a fitting present for myself :D

All in all for me it just looks awesome. The new M1A1 and Leo2a4 models really take the cake in terms of looks.

Same here, I am turning 50 on 29th of March, if I get it before then I will cancel the birth day party.

• Members

I noticed that in the video the CV90/35 gunner expended quite a lot of ammo. In practice you should try to limit expenditure to single shots or maybe two per target as the amount of ammo that is stowed in the bins is limited to 2x35 cartridges, of which only 27 can be fired before without time penalty in the following reload process.

Insofar the CV90/35 is closer to tank gunnery procedures than to autocannon practice of Bradley and Pizarro.