I Received the Upgrade

Cpl_Punishment

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm new at this sim and just received my edition of the sim today. I'm starting with the first tutorial and working down. It looks grate so far. The graphics are way better than expected. I think I'll put my "Steel Fury" in the desk. This is well worth the money, and I have Vista and it works great.

I received the upgrade in the mail today and just installed it.

Wasn't there going to be some new missions added that had won a contest? I checked the My Scenarios folder and there were no new scenarios added.

Thanks,

CMC

I am rarely tempted to active censorship, but I can't say that I find frivolities like this highly amusing.

My original thought about the original post was that it was a joke, therefore Ssnake's reply. But there since have been follow up posts from others indicating that buyers have been recieving their upgades already.

No fair, I'm in California and I didn't get mine today. :decu:

Actually, it's probably better I didn't get it, because it was such a beautiful day out, and pity if I had spent it inside, in front of my PC. Instead I had a productive day outdoors.

Anyway, congrats to those who did get theirs.

Well, now I am really chewing my nails off :bangin: while waiting.

I would love to hear when anyone in Europe preferably in Spain, receives the package.

Mine is the full sim since this is my first time with SB so I am really looking forward for it and hopping I can get it before Easter Hollydays.

I have no previous licenses to keep me busy on the meantime so Mr Postman please HURRY UP!!!! :men_ani:

Well the mailman is bound the arrive in the next hour or so... I am curious if he brings a present!

On second thought, I don't think the overseas deliveries are here yet. At least I can take a dump patiently without having to run for the door grabbing the package while realizing I should have wiped my behind first... :P

Well the mailman is bound the arrive in the next hour or so... I am curious if he brings a present!

On second thought, I don't think the overseas deliveries are here yet. At least I can take a dump patiently without having to run for the door grabbing the package while realizing I should have wiped my behind first... :P

Too Much Information

I know.

Like before, it seemed like everybody in the world received their copy of SB Pro before the Canadian customers did.

It's because of our cheap education and free medical care - our customs officers and postal workers delay stuff to keep us humble!:)

I haven't had a chance to do much more then install and go to the range for a couple of shots with the M1A1.

The first thing I noticed as new (at least to me) was smoke effects after the round is fired. The smoke blocks the gunners vision for a second and then clears, very cool effect!!

Being in Canada, I'll have to wait at lease another week or more for mine. Canada Post/Customs SUCK,

if I get mine before you, been a sleepy little town of Melaque on the Pac coast of Mexico, you will know your right!