All menu and dialog boxes, system messages
    Voices
  • Suomi
    Voices
  • Svenska
    Voices

Furthermore, we have prepared the file structure in a way to make it very easy for users and user groups to develop more and better translations and localizations, which could then be uploaded here at SteelBeasts.com, or be submitted to us to be incorporated in future upgrades. That includes completely new languages which are not yet on this list.

Translation is a continuous effort which only the community itself can do. eSim Games will support all efforts to localize our software, including sound processing of submitted voice recordings, wherever possible. But the translation work itself simply is done best by those people who know the local military slang, terms, and expressions. Professional translators typically lack this necessary background knowledge and are therefore not suited to do the job.

• 5 years later...

I'm putting the finishing touches on a new version of a mission I designed (Burning Sands - available in the downloads section!) and I noticed there's no Dutch voices in the loc folder. This totally bums me out man. My mission centers around the Belgian Land Component. If someone could translate the commands, I would record them myself.

'Til then I guess I'll just use French or something. They speak that too, right? :)

Yes, in Belgium part of the population speaks Dutch, another part French, and a smaller part are even German-speaking,

and of course all linguistic groups are represented in the army.

So OK if you use French for this mission.

Will it contain the AIFV (YPR) ?

Rgds,

Koen

No, not currently. But I might be able to work it in. For now I'm using some Piranha III-Cs, some M113s and an Eagle IV to represent an Iveco LMV. And although I have zero evidence to support it, I have them operating some Leo 2A5s, a Biber, a Tiger and some Chinooks. But that's just so I could make the mission the way I wanted to.