T-72 Skin Packs 1-3

Hackworth

just uploaded should start coming up soon...

Pack 1:

DDR 1 representing an East German T-72 currently located at a museum in Germany.

SS_16_34_07.jpg

Olive Drab is a dirtier, worn basic green as seen in some photos of former Warsaw Pact countries.

Hungary.jpg

Pack 2:

Classic tri-tan and tri-gray.

SS_16_55_59.jpg

SS_22_41_09.jpg

Pack 3 is basic dark green (a bit darker than Dejawolf's) with my details added and parts reworked. This set includes 7 different decal sets. Here are two examples:

Grds1_pic2.jpg

continued below...

FRS_pic1.jpg

These skins were made with Dejawolf's template. Many hours of detail have been added, reworked or picked out mostly while sitting up late at night on Team Speak with a cup of coffee and insomnia. I reworked the road wheels with Roguesnake's help and searched for detailed areas lost to me with the help of Dark Angel. Shot Magnet provided many photos that were essential to the decal sets included in these skin pack. I really apprecate your patience and contribution to my project and insomnia guys. Thanks!

Enjoy!

p.s. now i need to eat some long overdue dinner.

While your at it, see if you can get around to making a tri color tan for the BMP-2, BTR-80, BRDM, BRDM-AT,MTLB and MT-55 so we can have soviet/russian units in a unified camo theme created by a single skinner, eliminating color/pattern variations.

No hurry. Ill check the downloads section before the game friday.

Mog

lol mogwa... on it.

um, chewy, it's actually hard to spot at a distance and blends in well especially around trees. it's not as bright as it might seem in these close-up screen shots.

or were you meaning a skin of the tri-gray? it's in there -- skin pack 2.

lol mogwa... on it.

um, chewy, it's actually hard to spot at a distance and blends in well especially around trees. it's not as bright as it might seem in these close-up screen shots.

or were you meaning a skin of the tri-gray? it's in there -- skin pack 2.

Yes, I know that the tri-tan is quite effective, I just like the tri-gray better. And I was talking about a tri-grey BMP when I made my request. Sorry if tri-gray was never used with BMPs. I should have made it more clear.

That one should already be tri color tan if I am not mistaken. But yeah, we need it for the rest of them. See what you did Hackworth? ;)

yea, the BTR does have it... the others however... and if i remember correct there is one for the BRDM too. it might have only been in the alpha, but i can look for it. would be nice to have them all tri-tan.

yea, chui, i know you were talking about the tr-gray. i responded as if you were. still, doesn't stand out as much as you would think. when i responded, asking if you were refering to the tr-gray, i meant in terms of resonding to the, "...tri-grey, so could we see those as well?" portion of your statement.

EDIT: naw, Deja updated the model between the alpha and release, so that skin is worthless. okay, we need a BRDM tri-tan ;)

yea, the BTR does have it... the others however... and if i remember correct there is one for the BRDM too. it might have only been in the alpha, but i can look for it. would be nice to have them all tri-tan.

yea, chui, i know you were talking about the tr-gray. i responded as if you were. still, doesn't stand out as much as you would think. when i responded, asking if you were refering to the tr-gray, i meant in terms of resonding to the, "...tri-grey, so could we see those as well?" portion of your statement.

EDIT: naw, Deja updated the model between the alpha and release, so that skin is worthless. okay, we need a BRDM tri-tan ;)

Ok.:) One more thing, and let me do this properly this time: Could we see a tri-gray BTR anytime soon?

well, the problem i'd run into is constency. i checked the wolf's site and the only template listed from Mogwa's (and my) wish list for tri-colors is the BMP. i made a T-80 in Tri-gray a long time ago -- check the downloads. that will help complete your set.

i know there is already a tri color BTR skin. The reason its on the list is I would like 1 guy to do the entire set so that there is consistency in color and pattern throughout the fleet. Some people skins have different looks than others. Not better, not worse, different.

I have no idea how to do it myself, or I would have already come up with a skin. I realize I'm asking for a lot of work, and I have no real ability to assist. That being said, its been almost a week. whats holding up the skins, hack?