1. 1. What else would you love to see

• M1A2 SEP
    • More maps
    • In-game mechanized artillery
    • T-90
    • realistic Day and night cycle
    • Tank leaves tracks in the dirt
    • Shadows
    • Fixed wing support in-game (like choppers)
    • More euro tanks (french tanks etc)
    • old timers (challanger 1 , m-60 etc)

A lot of talk on what new stuff we would all like to see, from new environmental models like walls and cars, new addons, crewable Russian equipment and so on. Man, lets make use out of what we have first! I cannot even move a HMG team from one location to another!!! I have no vehicle or helo that can simply pick them up and move them, cannot even pick up soldiers, I got no mobility! Been able to move stuff around is a big deal on the battle field. That would make a big difference, adding depth over all. how this might be of training benefit im not sure, but it brings more realism, gives commanders options they would have in reality, gives a lot of flexibility.

But its alright for me to say, I don’t know how much work that would be to implement, but im guessing a lot less than building addons…right?

A lot of talk on what new stuff we would all like to see, from new environmental models like walls and cars, new addons, crewable Russian equipment and so on. Man, lets make use out of what we have first! I cannot even move a HMG team from one location to another!!! I have no vehicle or helo that can simply pick them up and move them, cannot even pick up soldiers, I got no mobility! Been able to move stuff around is a big deal on the battle field. That would make a big difference, adding depth over all. how this might be of training benefit im not sure, but it brings more realism, gives commanders options they would have in reality, gives a lot of flexibility.

But its alright for me to say, I don’t know how much work that would be to implement, but im guessing a lot less than building addons…right?

here, here. good point about being able to pick up and redeploy inf, from helos, or from IFVs (that have the space).

• Members

Universal loading of dismounts into any vehicle with a transport capacity is currently among the top ten of things to improve, it's just that it's not a trivial thing to do. Getting rid of shortcuts that you took in the past without destroying what you made since then is a bit of a challenge.

Universal loading of dismounts into any vehicle with a transport capacity is currently among the top ten of things to improve,

s p l e n d i d

also good to see how many ppl want in-game mechanized artillery

= new tactical dimension for a sim that has already a nice collection of TKS & AFV's

Universal loading of dismounts into any vehicle with a transport capacity is currently among the top ten of things to improve, it's just that it's not a trivial thing to do. Getting rid of shortcuts that you took in the past without destroying what you made since then is a bit of a challenge.

Will this include trucks?

Posted by singleshot

that´s easy to implement. I think Oscar will give us the next boring poll next week.

Your prayers have been answered.:biggrin:
Poll III

1 Does hackworth really wanna see another poll?

2 Could singleshot actually handle another boring poll?

3 May i mentions suspension once more?

4 do you like a poll about a poll?

5 Is this the total insanity poll?

1. Most likely yes.
  2. Definitely not.
  3. No.
  4. No.
  5. Yes.

Here's another pole :biggrin: any one want to vote on this one?

Undecided.

I have that problem with some of my Solidworks models.

I sympathise.

• 2 weeks later...