Stupid question

Timber Wolf

Is it possible to change ammunition load out and add vehicle types to a scenario. I've not tried to build my own yet, but would like to try some of the new platforms and ammunition types. If so could someone point me in the right direction. Sorry I know this is probably stupid question

Is it possible to change ammunition load out and add vehicle types to a scenario. I've not tried to build my own yet, but would like to try some of the new platforms and ammunition types. If so could someone point me in the right direction. Sorry I know this is probably stupid question

Open up any given scenario in the mission editor. Save the scenario as something else. In either Bluefor or Redfor areas right click in any clear space, this will bring up a window giving you access to a lot of options; placing new units being one of them.

Once you’ve placed the desired unit move the mouse curser over the vehicle and left click to highlight it. Right clicking over the unit when it is highlighted brings up a window of options for that unit. You can also edit existing units in the same fashion.

Snoop around the forums, there is a ton of info here going back over a year, almost every conceivable question pertinent to the game has been asked and answered.

Be aware that you cannot current alter the ready round count or split within the simulation module, only within the mission editor.

If you have all 40 rounds on an M1 marked as "Stowed" then you won't be able to use *any* of them, as the loader will only load "Ready" rounds, and there are no defined "Ready" slots to transfer a "Stowed" round into.

More commonly: If you have no missiles defined as "Ready" at mission start (like in the M2 reloading tutorial) then you can't load the missile launcher, even if you have stored ammunition, and your KE and HE loads are capped at 10 rds each.

If you have several ammunition types loaded on the vehicle - eg: 30 KE 4 Cannister and 8 HEAT for use against bunkers etc. - you split the ready rack 12/1/4, even after expending all of one ammunition type (eg KE), you cannot carry more than one cannister and four HEAT as ready rounds even if you still have all 12 of these types on the vehicle.