Tunguska & Gephard v1.0

Hackworth

Looks so much better than the default, really. Thank you for making it.

And BTW, Gepard is without "h". After the praise, always a spank, so that people do not lift off too much. :biggrin:

If that was a malicous, devious attempt to own that vehicle for the English speaking empire (bad bad boy! :diable:), the translation of Gepard is "cheetah".

Looks so much better than the default, really. Thank you for making it.

And BTW, Gepard is without "h". After the praise, always a spank, so that people do not lift off too much. :biggrin:

If that was a malicous, devious attempt to own that vehicle for the English speaking empire (bad bad boy! :diable:), the translation of Gepard is "cheetah".

LOL, that's funny. i spend so much time researching all these details and silly crap then misspell at important part, repeatedly. lol. i even ran some of my searches that way. thanks chief ;)

and to Deja's credit, i think his template has some work he added to it between what was released and when i got it. lots of little things need fixing or detailing though, still. the road wheels for instance. they are completely reworked, but i still don't like them. and i did the reworking :biggrin: need more photos. but i was spelling tuskunga correctly. i think, heh.

• 2 weeks later...