Multiplayer LAN Network problem

WarUlf

Hi all!

When running a LAN mutiplayer session of SBpro the clients stops after approx 12 sec.

I the AAR on the Client side I get:

****Network clocks corrected by 6.46000 seconds****

The Firewall is off.

The Clients can run in singelpalyer mode whitout any problems.

Please advise.

/Ulf

• Administrators

It's disabled on ALL the computers involved, as well as anything else that will alter computer clock speed on the fly? In addition to speed step, theres another bios setting that disables a certain pin on the CPU. In my bios it was a few options down from the speed step one.

We usually play multiplayer using Hamachi that is creating a virtual LAN network. We have never had troubles of such kind despite we connect people with all kind of computers, old and new with XP or Vista..

Maybe as fast shortcut could be to try Hamachi as well before tampering too deep into the BIOS as a second option.

My two cents :)

After disabling All “speed step” settings on all PC:s BIOS and testing Hamachi whit out any success.

I tried to disable the auto-Tune functionality of my ATI Radeon Graphics card and….it works!

It was Sean:s “as well as anything else that will alter computer clock speed on the fly” that pointed my in that direction.

The thing that I find a bit surprising is that the AUTO-TUNE functionality of a Graphics card has secondary impact on the CPU time/speed functionality?

/Ulf