Help with wire on Leo2e

Wardog

Wondered if someone could point me in the right direction, ive almost completed a new skin for the Leopardo2E but wanted to redo the wire texture but i cant find it anywere, its the only part i have left, but shows up bare when loaded up, and just wanted to cover it up, but unable to find it any help appreciated thanks. Ps full wire that drapes across rear not the eyes, thanks.

Wondered if someone could point me in the right direction, ive almost completed a new skin for the Leopardo2E but wanted to redo the wire texture but i cant find it anywere, its the only part i have left, but shows up bare when loaded up, and just wanted to cover it up, but unable to find it any help appreciated thanks. Ps full wire that drapes across rear not the eyes, thanks.

Marked with arrow I believe it is stretched when in use.Wardog, In english it is a cable. Wires twisted together form strands and strands twisted together form cables. Most cable is marked as 6x19 or 7x19 with 6 or 7 being the number of strands and the 19 being the number of wires per strand. If it has IWRC included in the nomenclature that means it has an (internal wire rope core), usually the higher the numbers the more flexible the cable. I know thats more than you ask for but I thought you might be interested.

Congo